We're still not done talking about iOS 7, but that doesn't mean there aren't other headlines to focus on. From one-of-a-kind collaborations to streaming services, this week was all about what's new and newer in the land of tech.
- Samsung goes gold — No confirmation yet, but the company's Middle Eastern outlet, Samsung Gulf, teased a photo of a gold-edition Galaxy S4 on its Twitter account. If it is real, we'll have to wait and see if the bling is enough to give the 5S a run for its money.
- Amazon releases new Kindles —The Kindle Fire HD lineup got a couple of additions thanks to the new 7-inch Kindle Fire HDX and 8.9-inch Kindle Fire HDX. Get this: they're intended to replace not just your tablet but your work laptop, too.
- Target takes on video streaming — Target Ticket is the name of the game, and the new service offers 30,000 movies and TV episodes to buy or rent. The best part? You get 10 free downloads when you sign up.
- Microsoft unveils a new tablet —The next generation in Microsoft tablets is here. You can now preorder the Surface 2, a slimmer, silver-laden model with features like extra battery life.
- Moleskine teams up with Evernote, again — You'd think they'd be rivals, but instead, Moleskine and Evernote have teamed up for a second cool collaboration: this time, a premium sketchbook and a lined journal in multiple sizes.