It's been awhile since we discussed our favorite gadgets in the My Favorite Gadgets group, so I'm really excited and curious to know: since the release of the Nintendo DSi, iPhone 3GS, Kindle DX, and HP Mini (some of the best gadgets out there in my book) has a new gadget taken top rank in your life?
Personally, I'm pretty convinced that the iPhone will be my favorite gadget for quite a while, but what about you? Post and share your favorites in our My Favorite Gadgets group and tell us why your gadget is number one in your heart — you may even see it on the front page of geeksugar! Need some help getting started? I'll tell you how to post to a group after the break.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the My Favorite Gadgets Group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "My Favorite Gadgets" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "My Favorite Gadgets").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the My Favorite Gadgets group and share information about all your favorite gadgets and gizmos! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!