I'm not always a fan of LeSportsac bags and purses, but occasionally they shock me with a great print that's fun and perfect for media devices and fun gadgetry. The new LeSportsac media cases come in a variety of colors and prints - hopefully the adorable astronaut keychain is included! The tokidoki for LeSportsac iPod/mp3/cell phone case keeps your gadget safe and protected with its zip-top closure. With exotic style names like Adios Star, Amore, Pirata and Portatelefono, each case boasts its own uniqueness and flair. They can be purchased at Nordstrom for $84. Ok, so maybe they are a bit spendy, but these are cases you won't see everywhere. Got a fun cell phone case like this one? Whether it be celebrity pics, rhinestone studs, flower stickers, super stylin' wallpaper, light up heart charms or other random accessories, submit some pics of your beautifully accessorized cell and tell us why you chose the bling you did to geeksugar's Cell Phone Bling group!
To learn how to post photos of your cell phone bling to the group and to see more pics of this cute case,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Cell Phone Bling Group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Cell Phone Bling")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Cell Phone Bling Group and start posting your great photos! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!