Remember what a great feat of technology it seemed like when you could first track your packages online (though it never gets them to you sooner, unfortunately)?
Getting it even more with the times is Track This, a website that will track your packages and then contact you via email, text, Facebook, Twitter, or your RSS reader when there's an update to your package tracking, so you don't have to keep obsessively checking the tracking code for news.
Track This works with UPS, Fedex, USPS, DHL and a few other carriers — just enter your package tracking code when you get it and how you prefer to be updated to get it started.
Heard of a useful website like this that you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!