So you know all those amazing digital photos that you've accumulated over the years (achieved with the help of my handy photography tips perhaps?) that are sitting in your online photo bins, just waiting to be put to good use? Yeah, those.
Here's something really cool you can do with them: turn your best digital photos into canvas works of art easily over at CanvasPop. Just upload the photo you want to use, choose your size and style, then enter your payment info (prices start at just $30 for a rolled poster and $49 for a wood-framed eight-by-10 canvas), and your order arrives on your doorstep in a jiffy. What's more, you can even upload pics straight from Facebook or Flickr if you are so inclined, and if you're giving as a gift? Well, they'll even gift wrap it for you.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.