I've already shown you how to make cool bokeh photos using your toolbox of photography skills, but can you turn your words into cool bokeh-type images? Oh, yes. Yes, you can.
This website may be a time-waster, but it's a cool one. Just type some words into the middle of the screen, and Bokeh Type turns them into bokeh lights on the fly. The only downside is how quickly they disappear — I'd love to just sit and stare at the blinking colored lights. I'm easily amused.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the GeekSugar homepage!