Twitter has reached the kind of overwhelming popularity that means it's hard to get everyone's updates, even with organizational tools like Tweetdeck.
I feel like I could spend hours on Twitter and still not see what everyone's up to or freaking out about that day, so it's great that there are websites that sift through Twitter for you to find the good stuff, like
Coupon Tweet. And now there's Twittl, which sorts through the most posted links and viral content to tell you what's hot on Twitter right now. You'll never miss the best retweets, videos, or hot celeb Twitpics again.
Have a cool or useful website you want everyone to know about? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!