It may be back to school for some of you, but for the rest of us working stiffs, it remains the grind as usual. But that doesn't mean you can't still learn, and in a cool, zero-pressure way, thanks to the Internet. Unclasses lets you teach or take an "unclass" — which, I guess, is named as such because you're learning fun things.
It takes advantage of social networks by letting you connect with other users via Facebook and Twitter, and others hungry learners who also may want to learn to juggle or pop and lock.
You can also get your adult education on at HowCast, another casual Internet learning resource. What would you want to learn or teach?
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!