With the iPhone app Xumii, you can easily access all of your favorite social networking sites from your iPhone. But did you know that you could update your status on these sites in one step as well? With the website HelloTxt, you decide which sites you want to add to your account (whether it be Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc.) and then you type your status into the main box on HelloTxt and it will update your status on all of your selected networks.
It also allows you to embed photos and videos across your social networking sites in one simple step. How's that for easy?
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!