I love a good party, but for me, what truly makes a memorable bash is the selection of tunes blasting from the stereo. I know, most of us feel helpless when we go to a party or event and the music gets increasingly painful with every song. . . but there's hope! I've already told you about iTunes DJ, which allows you to select playlist songs from your iPhone, and now there's a site called Flavor Tunes, which makes it easy to collaborate with others on a party playlist! All you have to do is create a free online account and send out online invites to those who you want to help build your online streaming jukebox. Your friends can then help you create the most amazing playlist ever. From wedding songs to girls-night-out songs to Summer songs, there's already some on the site to choose from!
Have a great website you want to share with geeksugar readers? Share it when you read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!