Regardless of whether I'm away from my computer or not, I sometimes get lazy and like to use online photo editing sites for quick photo edits, rather than going into Photoshop, and so on. I've already told you about some of my top picks for free photo editing sites, but I've got another one to add to the list — Pixer.us — which offers more than just the basics (effects, brightness, resizing). It's no fuss editing online, and you don't even have to sign up for an account to get started.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I'm done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!