Don't ask me how it happened, but I have some weird and random food ingredients in my kitchen. Take the can of chickpeas that have been sitting in my cupboard for two weeks — after the urge for hummus subsided, they were left to sit and wait until I could figure out some other way to use them.No need to wait any longer, little chickpeas, I've found Recipe Bridge. Like a Google for recipes, just type in an ingredient, and you'll get thousands of recipe options for that particular item. Who knew there were so many ways to use chickpeas in a meal?!
And for other amazing recipes, be sure to head on over to YumSugar!
Found a useful website you'd like to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!