There are times when I want to go to the movies, but I have no idea what movies are out and which ones are worth seeing. I can always check out BuzzSugar to see what movies are hitting the big screen and receiving rave reviews, but what do I do when I've got five minutes to decide what tickets to book on Fandango?
A cool site I discovered on makuseof called Skinni Popcorn is your no-fuss guide to movies. It shows you what's playing, lists the most popular movies, and includes the movies receiving the most buzz, helping you quickly decide on a movie when you're in a hurry.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!