Now that I'm officially on Twitter, I'm always looking for new and exciting Twitter tools and tips. Twittersheep is neat because it actually displays a tag cloud from the bios of your followers (or flock as they like to call it). I found it interesting to check out geeksugar's tag cloud and see all of the different kinds of people following me. Just some of the interesting terms from our word cloud include — fashion, tech, marketing, social, design, developer, and entrepreneur. Try doing yours!
Do you have a cool site like this you want to share with geeksugar readers? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!