Yesterday I told you about a site called Qapture that searches Twitter for amazing links and shares them with you in an organized category. Well I've got another Twitter-inspired site for you called We Follow, that is basically a user-powered directory of Tweets. Users can categorize their Twitter profiles with up to three popular tags like #tech, #actor, and #tv (there are a ton to choose from). Created by Digg founder Kevin Rose, We Follow is a great site to find Tweets which are not only organized by category but are also posted by popular Tweeters (since users are ranked by the number of followers they have).
Found a cool website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!