I spend a ton of time on Flickr, browsing the millions of photos for inspiration for my own photography outings. I swear, I'm only a few clicks away from being a Flickr superstar, I can feel it! Although clicking through tags can only get you so far, so you're bound to miss something spectacular. One way to keep up with all the new and interesting snapshots is to hang out on Flickr Vision.
To learn why I absolutely love this site, read more.
Displaying newly posted photos on a map in real time, you never have to worry about missing anything. What's better, rather than just seeing the photo itself in a gallery, you can see where it originates on a moving map. So if you see some interesting architectural or scenery pics that catch your eye, maybe you should consider visiting on your next vacation! Plus, if you scroll over the pop up pic, it enlarges so you can soak in all the deets.
If you'd like to submit some of your favorite websites to our website of the day group, here's how:
1. First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
2. Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
3. Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
4. Give your story a “Title.”
5. Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
6. Click “Next."
7. Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
8. Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
9. Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
10. Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
11. Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!