With all of the useless and time-wasting websites out there, I like this one for bringing back memories of my childhood playing with Etch-a-Sketch, Litebrite, and of course my Kaleidoscope. The good news is, this version allows you to make your own with pixels, instead of staring into a small hole in a tube.
The virtual kaleidoscope, which is brought to us by Zefrank, has a page stuffed full of fun little games and time wasters that are totally worth a look on their own. This one is my favorite time out with . . . off the clock, of course! Do you have a fave website that you want to see featured on geeksugar? Find out how to pimp your faves when you
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!