So you've finally gotten to your Summer destination spot, are ready to bask in the sunshine, but you end up getting stuck with rain for the duration of your trip. You can either pull out some books, rent some expensive movies, or you can head to Documentary Heaven and watch some free educational films.This site which I came across on makeuseof can easily be accessed on an iPhone or laptop and offer documentaries ranging in a wide variety of categories such as evolution, law, psychology, and space.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!