No, the Daily Mugshot is not your source for all the latest celebrity arrests; it's a place to take a daily picture of yourself.
Once you've compiled enough photos, the site puts together a sequential movie of them, showing the subtle changes of the everyday.
You can use your webcam, take photos with your digital camera, or email in photos from your smartphone. Daily will also send you reminder emails to take your picture (like a vitamin!) each day.
I'm planning on starting my series on my upcoming birthday, and going a full year. (Cue music) "These are the days of our lives . . . "
Have you found a cool website that you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!