Who doesn't need a daily dose of awesome? I'm loving the latest site I stumbled upon, 1000 Awesome Things. From the surprising (#765: Thinking it's Thursday when it's really Friday) to the simply satisfying (#727: Letting go of the gas pump at just the right moment), the pain-relieving (#920: Getting the eyelash out of your eye) to small victories (#791: Getting the armrest at the movies), and my personal favorite, #654: Peeling that thin plastic film off of new electronics, the site features new awesomeness every day.
They're counting backwards from 1,000 and are nearing the halfway point; I can't wait to see what comes next!
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.