"OMG! This website is so super cool! I found it on Tastespotting and they call it the youtube of food. It looks like a super neat site and I cannot wait to get EVEN more recipe ideas! Yay cooking!"
Thanks again Jen for your submission and congrats again for being geeksugar's winner of the iPod and chocolate set!
5min is a life videopedia site where people can upload short video solutions for practical questions. The goal of the site is to let people from all over the world contribute their knowledge by sharing visual guides in areas such as arts, business, fashion, sports, health, tech, and food...check it out, it's really neat. To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!