If you happen to be doing a lot of traveling this holiday season, I highly recommend checking out Avoid Delays, a site that is dedicated to helping people bypass flight delays. With this website you'll be able to view the top ten most-delayed airports, the worst times to fly into the most-delayed airports, and a list of the most delayed flights. You can also check the site for up-to-the-hour live airport delay updates, so you'll know if your flight is on-time or if it's going to be late. Another handy tip is to use Google to easily search flight arrival and departure times. There's no sense being stuck in an airport when you can avoid it!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!