Places where beer is being freely poured are rarely awkward environments, but sometimes you need a catalyst to get those spirited conversations going, and this is where Barguments comes in.
No, the website doesn't encourage boozed-up fistfights; instead it poses hypothetical questions, the kind you'd do your best thinking on with a pint in your hand (like "What's the best heavy metal album ever?").
You could use them at an actual bar to get things going, or if you don't drink, you could just waste some time answering the questions and seeing what the most popular answer to "Mullet or Bowlcut?" is!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example, mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!