What good is the Internet if you're always peeing your pants? Exactly. Not good at all, I say.
Luckily, there's The Bathroom Diaries, a website that has compiled public toilet information the world over — literally, there are international listings — for little old us to use when we're out and about and gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now.
Users rate the public toilets with what's important, like clean, and safe, but of course, be on the lookout for those that are rated "aesthetically special."
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.