The creators of the awesome sites Retail Me Not (online coupon code source) and Bug Me Not (for bypassing unnecessary registration to view websites) have done it again with Beat My Price, an online price comparison site. With Beat My Price, you can find out if you're getting the best deal on something by entering the name of the product, the URL where you found it, and then see if anyone else found it cheaper. Results are shown from a variety of sources, and it even shows coupon codes and promotions from sites like Retail Me Not. And if you don't really care for results from sites like Ebay, just scroll over the item and click "Hide all from this store" and all Ebay results will be gonezo.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!