I can't help but sing the song "five little monkeys jumping on the bed" when I look at these pictures! You've got to check out the site bed jump.com where people have submitted pictures of themselves jumpin' on beds in various hotels across the globe. The fabulous site includes a little blurb with each image, including the name of the hotel where the "jumping incident" occurred and some info about the skilled and dexterous jumpers. Featured on Trendhunter this website also boasts alot of great travel info including travel guides and top 10 hotel lists. Trust me, after looking at the picture gallery, that little kid in you will want to strike a few bed jumping poses...soo much fun! Want to see more bed jumpers havin' a jolly good time and learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!