If you've already caught onto eReading, whether it's with your Kindle, or reading PDF books on your laptop, then you'll be happy to know that a user-friendly site has been created for eBook lovers. When I first read about Book Glutton on TechCrunch, it instantly dawned on me how great this site really is.
Described as a site that's a cross between a book, a community, and a website, Book Glutton allows users to chat with others on a chapter-by-chapter basis, or you can leave notes on certain paragraphs for people to respond to later. With an easy-to-use interface, Book Glutton offers and engaging digital experience for people who want to discuss their reading with others. The basic "unbound" reader is free, or you can pay for a subscription that offers more functionality.
Do you have a cool site like this you want to share with geeksugar readers? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!