We may be scrambling to consult gift guides for presents for our loved ones, but let's not forget that the season of giving extends beyond that. Care 2.0 is the place you can go to get back in touch with those you can help in various ways. It's a jump-off point for causes and charities you may be already looking for — a quick perusal points you in the direction of petitions and where to donate your money, items, or time.
And if you don't know where to start, just jump on its homepage — you're a mere few clicks away from benefiting someone else's life.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!