Because I take care of so many things online — like banking, shopping, booking flights and hotels, etc., — I usually run into problems whenever I try to find contact information since it's often hiding on the website somewhere. Although DialAHuman puts me in touch with an actual living human being, which is great, I never seem to call at a time that the "office is open." Thankfully I found Contact Help, a website that is easy to use, provides contact information in a variety of categories like media, shopping, Internet, and financial services, and includes important info like hours of operation!
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.