These days, a social network has to be pretty useful for me to want to join, considering my myriad memberships. One that makes the cut is Cook Eat Share , which is an awesome website and network for recipes and your experiences with them.
Although there are other sites to share recipes, I love that you can encourage your family to join, so you can get Great Aunt Carol's famous pie crust recipe anytime. The other great feature of Cook Eat Share is the group section; join or make a group based on an event, region, or type of food!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, .
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group .
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group  and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!