CraftStylish is a new site where not only can you check out the creative handmade goods from other crafters, but you are also encouraged to share yours.
It's a fun, low-pressure place to say "look what I did!" with your hands or sewing machine and get fun, encouraging feedback from other appreciative users. CraftStylish has a — dare I say it? — social network vibe — but without the former classmate chitchat vibe.
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.