I've pretty much mastered the great ensemble-of-friends party picture and feel pretty good behind a camera , but I'm no David LaChapelle or anything.
What I would really like to find is someone to give me hand-holding, not-too-intense advice about improving my photography. DIY Photography  is that someone! From advice on white balance settings to lighting to where to get inspiration from, DIY Photography gives it to you in a very simple and straightforward manner.
Watch out, Leibovitz!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, .
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group .
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group  and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!