I'll admit it, I've started a must-do list of adventurous tasks and travels, cause you know once you reach your late twenties you start stressing out about "getting old." Once you sign up for free with a new website called diddit (still in alpha), you can check off activities that you've already accomplished and add the ones that you still want to do. With its social platform, users can share their personal achievements with others and discover new activities and adventures. There's over 300,000 experiences in over 20 interest channels, so I guarantee there's something for everyone!
Do you have a cool site like this you want to share with geeksugar readers? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!