I'm a fan of simple, straightforward websites, and right now Do It Do It Done is doing it for me. A very simple to-do list website, you just start adding tasks to your list (hang on to the url to return to it), and then click them to cross off.
It's kinda sad that this is a bonus now, but there's no required registration to use it. That means, no login to get into what you need. Just go to the page, and start writing in what you need to TCB (that's Taking Care of Business).
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!