When one of our designers sent this website to the Sugar crew, we were all instantly hooked. What better way to get into the holiday  spirit then by Elfing Yourself?! Similar to the website MagMyPic  that puts you on the cover of a magazine of your choice, ElfYourself  helps you put your head, your mom's head, your friend's head, your dog's head (okay, you catch my drift) on a dancing elf. Brought to you by OfficeMax, ElfYourself will help you crop, tweak, and perfectly position an image of your choice on an elf's body. Remember to turn up your volume as your dancing elves will be paired with festive Christmas tunes. Check out some of the Sugar gals rocking out in their cute, green outfits ! To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group .
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group  and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!