Thanks to TeamSugar user daniellesteph for submitting this fabulous site for a Website of the Day. EverBloom is a really great site where you can draw your very own bouquet and email it to whomever you please. This is what daniellesteph had to say about it: "EverBloom is a unique virtual flower site where you can build an arrangement. When the lucky recipient opens it, the bouquet looks as if it is being arranged all by its self- kinda fun when you a little time on your hands!" I've always been obsessed with flower arrangement, so this made my day.
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!