You know those characters at theme parks with cutout holes for your head, so you can take funny pictures and humiliate yourself? Well there's now a site called Face in Hole that allows you to add your pic to a variety of photos or scenarios. Be apart of the Village People crew, the Jetson family, or add your head to Paris Hilton's or Borat's bodies — whatever your pleasure!
It totally reminds me of the fun Christmas site Elf Yourself, where you upload a picture of your face to a dancing elf body . . . except these pics won't dance, they just make you look funny! To get started just upload a picture you have saved or choose from the webcam option to enable the flash webcam application. It's really simple, super fast, and best of all — free!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!