I've been mesmerized by the online flirting destination and social network I'm in like with you since this past summer, so I was pleased to learn about another youthful community aimed at bringing the online masses together in the name of love (or at least flirting).
The newly launched Geek Flirt is attempting to bring "geeks together as only the internet could." It works the same as most other Internet dating sites and asks users to share personal details and photos to attract fellow flirters, then generates "geek matches" based on compatibility.
Want to share your favorite websites with us?
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post”
- Give your story a “Title”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it
- Click “Next"
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags
- Click “I’m done” to submit content
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!