Every qualified person who completes the Got Milk? Get The Glass web game is eligible to receive one "got milk?" glass. Sure, it's not the most thrilling prize, but the game and graphics are about 15 steps above the usual free game.
As a player your mission is to help the milk-deprived Adachi family navigate and survive five trials, break into Fort Fridge (get it?!) and of course, get the glass. As you travel, the Fort Fridge security is hot on your tail and ready to send you packing so you have to maneuver with care.
The graphics and story are charming and the game is a lot more complicated than you'd expect. To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!