Did you get any gift cards for Christmas that you have no intentions of using? It's OK, you're not stuck with them and you won't have to force yourself to "find something you like." Why, because there's a new site called Giftah  that makes it easy for US and Canadian residents to trade or sell their unwanted and unused gift cards. I found this site on Lifehacker , and was skeptical at first, but then soon realized it's actually a nifty site. If you are looking for a bargain, there's some gift cards that are marked down as much as 50 percent from the actual price (usually cards with expiry dates). I'm just wondering what the success rate has been on these transactions so far?
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, .
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group .
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group  and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!