Ever wish there were an easy way to find and purchase cool little gadgets and gizmos from Japan? I always discover such neat stuff on Japanese websites, but there are two major roadblocks that get in my way — I can't translate the website, and they won't ship to the US. But now I have full, easy access to all things awesome from Japan thanks to a chic new site called Gizmine. Search by categories like price, color, theme, brand, and more. It really is Japanese shopping paradise for geeks and you can get the product sent to you in the US!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!