I love settling down by the fire with a good book, some hot tea, and holiday cheer, but sometimes it's nice to digest a book with a good old-fashioned book review.
I've become intrigued with literary communities lately so I was excited to learn about Good Reads, a site with a mission to improve the process of reading and learning throughout the world.
The site allows you to see what your friends are reading, keep track of what you've read, what you'd like to read, and get book recommendations from people you know.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!