I see a lot of Hello Kitty gadgets everyday, but I never considered what it might be like to be the parent or spouse of a pink-obsessed fairy princess until I became a fan of Hello Kitty Hell. The site was created by the husband of a Hello Kitty fanatic as an attempt to process, cope and poke fun at his wife's obsession. He posts all the smiley pink goodness he can find, like this 24-karat gold, Swarovski crystal beads covered Hello Kitty Business card case that costs $225.
fairy MK, who nominated the site as Website of the Day says: "First off, he HATES Hello Kitty. And this guy shows tons and tons of Hello Kitty products — it's really interesting to see her domination over the world and all the Hello Kitty products. Some are hilarious while others are confusing."
To learn how to post your favorite sites to the Website of the Day group, just read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the website, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all of your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!