If you use your gadgets half as much as me, you probably know how easy it is to get food in your keyboard, get finger smudges on your iPhone, or splash your laptop screen with tea or coffee. We've posted a few tips here and there for getting the goods off your gadgets, but for all your cleaning needs, you must head on over to How to Clean Stuff. This site not only tells you the tricks of the trade when it comes to getting your gadgets gleaming again, but you can find tips for things like stain removal on clothes or the best way to wash fruit. Helpful and handy indeed!
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.