Reading Lifehacker keeps me up to date with geeky tips and tricks , but I never expected the site would help me improve my vocabulary. (No offense to the writers of the site, I'm just sayin'.) This week Lifehacker introduced me to howjsay , an online English pronouncing dictionary that offers instant sound to help you get your accentuation right. All you have to do is type in a specific word and click "submit" and a computerized voice enunciates the word out loud using the most common punctuation. Let's face it, we could all use this once in a while.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group .
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group  and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!