Get your 3D dreams made into a reality: the new website I Am Unique takes not just your photo, but your digital life, and provides you with a 3D image of you.
I used only a picture to start out with, and had way too much fun just looking at my image and rotating it and manipulating it from the site. But that's just the beginning — add your Twitter, Facebook, and Last FM accounts to add extra dimension to your 3D "portrait," then share it with friends and on those pages. After all, I heard from a reliable source that 3D is still cool.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!