I tend to use about four different Instant Messenger clients, and let me tell you, it can be a real pain when I need to find an address or URL a friend has sent me in one of our chats. To combat this problem, IM History is a new site that lets you save and sync your IM conversations for multiple instant messengers in one place. This free, useful application lets you access all your chat history from home, work, or your phone. It's safe, secure, and best of all, it looks good, too!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!