Whenever I need to book a flight, my priority is usually getting the best price, so you can find me scanning websites like Kayak or Farecast. But what about comfort and quality? A new website called InsideTrip not only price compares flights, but ranks them in terms of speed, comfort, and ease, and then provides you with an overall trip quality ranking. You can even click on flight details to see rankings on specific things like routing quality, lost bags rank, legroom, connection time, etc. The founder, Dave Pelter, said he wanted to create a site that provides people with info to help them make the smartest travel decisions possible. It's really easy to use, and definitely gives a good idea about the overall experience of a particular flight/airline!
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.