I know I've posted sites like this before, where you can put your head in a dancing body like we did with Elf Yourself, but trust me when I say, Make Me Super takes the cake! Upload a pic of yourself, use the easy head resizer to get it just the way you want it and bam! Make Me Super will whip up a sweet vid of you getting your super hero on. . . It's magical and will have you LOLing. You can share the video with friends, upload the super-hero pic of yourself, or buy hilarious paraphernalia with your super self all over them!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!