Did you know that playing social-intelligence games can reduce stress hormones by 17 percent? That's right geeks, a video game designed by McGill University  researchers can help train people to reduce the production of the stress-related hormone cortisol.
The MindHabits Trainer game is featured on the MindHabits  website, which contains a whole lineup of "science-based video games designed to help players reduce stress and build self-confidence." I can't say I've seen dramatic results in my life, but the company claims the games will make you more confident in dating  and reduce the stress that goes along with aging . It's gotta be worth checking out, right?
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, .
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group .
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group  and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!